Global System S.r.l. is committed to protecting the personal information that you decide to share with us. This privacy statement explains data collection and use practices of (1) the www.globalsystemfiltri.it website (the “Site”); (2) Synology products. By accessing the Site or registering your Synology product, you are consenting to the information collection and use practices described in this privacy statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
Global System S.r.l. may ask you for information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows Global System S.r.l. to contact you to provide a service or carry out a transaction that you have requested. The personal information we collect may include your name, title, company or organization name, work e-mail, work phone, work or home address, information about your job function, information about your company, and credit card information.
The Site may also collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Website from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the Site, analyze trends and administer the Site. Global System S.r.l. may collect information about your hardware and software in order to provide a requested service. Global System S.r.l. technical communities provide opportunities to interact with Global System S.r.l. employees, experts, and your peers in order to share knowledge and news about Global System S.r.l. products and related technologies. In order to avoid your e-mail address or other personal information from being gathered and used by others for inappropriate or harmful purposes, Global System S.r.l. advises that you should be cautious about posting a real e-mail address or other personal information to newsgroups, chats, or other public forums.
Use of your Personal Information
Your personal information that is collected by Global System S.r.l. may be used in the following ways:
- to operate the Site and to provide the service(s) or carry out the transaction(s) you have requested or authorized;
- to provide you with more effective customer service;
- to improve the Site
- to improve related Global System S.r.l. products or services;
- to make the Site easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information, or by customizing the Site to your particular preference or interests;
- to provide you with a more consistent experience in your interactions with Global System S.r.l. (information collected by www.globalsystemfiltri.it may be combined with information collected by other Global System S.r.l. services);
- to provide you with important information about the product or service that you are using, including critical updates and notifications;
- to provide you with information about other Global System S.r.l. products and services; and
- to share information with Global System S.r.l. partners so that they may send you information about their products and services.
- to share site-visitation data with anonymous demographic information for research purposes, thus providing more relevant content;
- with your approval, to combine site-visitation data with your personal information in order to provide you with personalized content (if you decline permission, Global System S.r.l. will not provide you the personalized service and won't merge your personal information with site-visitation data);
- to customize links or similar technologies to track e-mail links that you click when you sign up for a newsletter or agree to receive promotional e-mail;
- to associate that information with your personal information in order to provide you more focused e-mail communications or purchase information (each e-mail communication includes an unsubscribe link allowing you to stop delivery of that type of communication);
- to offer individuals the ability to publicly display certain personal information, such as for a Global System S.r.l. partner who wishes to publish contact information as part of offering a business service (participation in such services is always optional);
- to provide limited services on our behalf by other companies, such as Website hosting, packaging, mailing and delivering prizes, answering customer questions about products and services, and sending information about our products, special offers, and other services (only personal information they need to deliver the service will be provides to those companies, which information is required to be held in confidence and not used for any other purpose);
- to disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Global System S.r.l. or the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Global System S.r.l. and its family of Websites; or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Global System S.r.l. employees or agents, users of Global System S.r.l. products or services, or members of the public.
Control of your Personal Information
Except as otherwise described in this statement, personal information you provide on the Site will not be shared outside of Global System S.r.l. and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without your permission. As described below in the next section, you can access your personal information and make choices about how you wish to be contacted.
Please be aware that this privacy statement and any choices you make on the Site will not necessarily apply to personal information you may have provided to Global System S.r.l. in the context of other, separately operated, Global System S.r.l. products or services.
www.globalsystemfiltri.it may send out periodic e-mails informing you of technical service or security issues related to a product or service you requested, or confirming you requested a product or service. In some services offered by www.globalsystemfiltri.it, contact with the customer is an intrinsic part of the service. You will not be able to choose to unsubscribe to these mailings, as they are considered an essential part of the service(s) you have chosen.
Security of your Personal Information
Global System S.r.l. is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. Global System S.r.l. uses a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, Global System S.r.l. stores the personal information you provide on computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. Additionally, when Global System S.r.l. transmits sensitive personal information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, Global System S.r.l. protects it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Protection of Children's Personal Information
www.globalsystemfiltri.it is a general audience site and does not knowingly collect any personal information from children.
Enforcement of this Privacy Statement
If you have questions regarding this statement, you should contact Global System S.r.l.
Collection of Synology Product Usage Information
When you use Synology products, Synology may collect different levels of information from you and/or your Synology system. The type of information depends on how much information you wish to provide.
Changes to this Statement
Global System S.r.l. may occasionally update this privacy statement. For material changes to this privacy statement, Global System S.r.l. will either notify you by placing a prominent notice on the home page of the Site or by directly sending you a notification. Global System S.r.l. encourages you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how personal information is collected and protected. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
Global System S.r.l. welcomes your comments regarding this privacy statement. If you believe that Global System S.r.l. has not adhered to this privacy statement, please contact us electronically or via postal mail at the address provided below, and Global System S.r.l. will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.
Global System S.r.l.
Via della Ricerca Scientifica 9/A
41012 Carpi (MO)
In case of conflicts between the meanings of the Italian version of this policy disputes and any version or translation of this policy dispute in any other language, Italian language version shall prevail and be conclusive.